Speaking of Lara Croft, I read an article while working out yesterday that featured Jolie and her thoughts on many topics. She said people assume that she is a Democrat because of all the humanitarian work that she does, when in actuality she really is an Independent that believes in peace through strength. Sounds like a right leaning gal to me.
I thought her political leanings were even more evident in her discussion of a new project that she would like to see happen...the film adaptation of Atlas Shrugged. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I read this book for the first time earlier this year and was blown away by it. It is a fictional book with a woman heroine which details the fall and rise of an American civilization taken over by government.
I think Angelina Jolie could be our new champion in a Hollywood.
A federal program that helps landowners restore forests after a disaster
has run out of funding
-
The Emergency Forest Restoration Program (EFRP), an initiative in the
Federal Farm Service Agency, has received more requests for aid than it can
pay for. ...
15 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment