Saturday, September 6, 2008

Angelina Jolie

Speaking of Lara Croft, I read an article while working out yesterday that featured Jolie and her thoughts on many topics. She said people assume that she is a Democrat because of all the humanitarian work that she does, when in actuality she really is an Independent that believes in peace through strength. Sounds like a right leaning gal to me.

I thought her political leanings were even more evident in her discussion of a new project that she would like to see happen...the film adaptation of Atlas Shrugged. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I read this book for the first time earlier this year and was blown away by it. It is a fictional book with a woman heroine which details the fall and rise of an American civilization taken over by government.

I think Angelina Jolie could be our new champion in a Hollywood.

No comments: