Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Discussion

Okay, now that I got that out of my system...

I am blessed to have intelligent and thoughtful friends from all sides of the political equation. Libertarians, doctoral students, journalists, musicians, politicians, teenagers and alot of people in between who come to me when they want to talk about politics...because they know I listen and they know I am passionate about the pure political process.

Political Dialog is important.

Here are some of the comments that came out of last night's speech:

The Negatives

"She shouldn't have talked about drilling in Alaska"

"My wife asked me to turn off the tv, she was too mean"

"There was no substance"

"I will be interested in finding out more on Troopergate and her actual participation in what she said she accomplished"

The Positives

"That prisoner looking thru the keyhole story got me good"

"She has some cajones"

"She is one good looking woman"

"What a great looking family"

"That is my kind of gal"

"Did you see her youngest child fixing the baby's hair? How darling is that!"

No comments: