Sunday, January 4, 2009

Monteagle Assembly

I am frequently asked "what made you decide to move to Monteagle" and the short answer is "my 2001 summer vacation at the Monteagle Assembly". Of course, there is so much more to the story (isn't there always), but really what made me see life more clearly was the rare opportunity to sit back, relax and...see life more clearly. When you are so caught up in the treadmill of life, you forget the really important things that make life more real and more full. And let me tell you, three weeks of no tv, no phone, some internet and alot of quiet time makes you realize how much noise and nonsense fills your day.

Now don't get me wrong, there are always trade offs to these life changing decisions and the bumps in the road along the way have been hairy to say the least, but moving into year 7 of the transition, I am at a place where all worlds have collided and we are finally at peace. Vive La Difference!

Just a slice of paradise...



Monteagle Assembly, TN

Thanks to a blogger named Copeland for posting it on her web.

No comments: