Monday, January 12, 2009

This Week

My political junkie mojo is heating up fast. Some people feel the excitement of the new American Idol or 24 season, I get giddy when the Tennessee legislative session starts again.

Today, the first voting for Constitutional Officers begins (2pm). I will be keeping up with that via my favorite bloggers. Tomorrow is the House and Senate leadership elections (12pm). I will be there for the House elections. It is sure to be a heart pounder. Never underestimate Jimmy Naifeh. You can watch it via streaming video @ www.legislature.state.tn.us

The day will start early, but I will try to do some blogging while I am there. Since there is a full day of festivities I am just going to stay downtown and hit the music scene too. Then get up in the morning and meet with Commissioner Whitaker on my OHV Legislative agenda.

Let the games begin!

Update: The Tennessean just pulled a bs move in a "breaking news" story. I think someone should file an ethics complaint on them.

No comments: