Friday, February 6, 2009

Music

Music has always been a way for me to feel the emotion of the moment, the season or a more subtle texture of life. When I opened a music club in 2004, I felt like a kid in a candy store. So much beautiful music graced my stage and my soul. When I am in Church, the music is always the thing that fills my heart with joy and celebration.

Today, I have Spring Fever. I can remember back in my college days when us girls would cruise around on a beautiful spring day with my t-tops off (I know, how 80's) and the music blaring. In Wisconsin, the winters were long and brutal and when a whiff of Spring hit us, all bets were off.

For whatever reason, this song begs to be played in my car today. Forget the lyrics, this beat gets me revved and happy. I thought it was funny that I found it with a video of Lara Croft, my personal kick butt gal hero.

No comments: